One of my favorite families celebrated their wedding with a gorgeous Milwaukee area reception at the Lake Park Bistro. Annette wore a gorgeous gown from Lorena Sarbu boutique in the Third Ward of Milwaukee. It was recently featured in the M Magazine style section and I loved Annette’s perfect style with her hot purple shoes. Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day, and Todd.. it was even fun dodging raindrops looking for the cell phone! I loved your beautiful wedding reception!
We need you! We are in the running for WISN’s Channel 12 A List for Best Photographer and we would be honored to have your vote. We have been voted Milwaukee’s Top Photography Studio by WISN’s A List for the past 3 years and we would love to win again!
Please vote today!
It’s easy, just go to this link and cast your vote http://wisn.cityvoter.com/shoot-the-moon-photography/biz/48601
Thank you to all of our clients, friends, and family that have already voted. We truly appreciate your support!
I was invited to photograph some seriously amazing kiddos at their beautiful home today. We had so much fun playing by the lake, walking up the paths and exploring! I love the toothy grins and giggles from my new little friend! His sister is not only beautiful, but incredibly sweet. I even got to see their secret reading spot! It was absolutely special. At the end of our child photography session, my hard work was rewarded with an amazing hand drawn picture that is now displayed proudly in my office. It was my name written in PINK (My favorite color and hers!) with super awesome stars, hearts and the word FUN written all around it.
Fun sums it up! Thank you for an amazing outdoor portrait session!
Enjoy your sneak peek!
Shoot the Moon Photography is hosting a workshop at their Mequon studio with photographers from around the midwest, including Ana Brandt from California. We need models!
We are looking for Pregnant Women who are 7-9 months pregnant on Friday, May 7th. We need one model at 11:15am and a 2nd at 3:30pm.
We also need newborns on Saturday May 8th. We will need one newborn at 11am, and 2nd newborn at 3pm. Newborns must be between 5-21 days old and/or between 6-8 lbs.
Models will receive a complimentary session and it will be a lot of fun! You are welcome to bring along partners and other children, but this class focuses on newborn and maternity and there will be about 15 people working with you, so please keep that in mind with small children who may be overwhelmed.
Please email: email@example.com with the following information:
Due Date (maternity) or Date of Birth (newborn)
Will you be bringing other children or partners? If so, please list names (and ages of children)
How did you hear about the modeling program?
Do you know anyone who has been photographed at Shoot the Moon? Who?
Anything else we should know?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for info or questions or to apply for our modeling spots.
A special thanks to Kallie for sending us “25 things you might not know about me”
Would you like to be a Class of 2011 Model for Shoot the Moon Photography? Please apply at www.stmphoto.com/models
We love getting to know our Class of 2011 Senior Models! A special thanks to Camille for giving us “25 things you might not know about me”
Would you like to be a Class of 2011 Senior Model? Please apply at www.stmphoto.com/seniors
1. I LOVE FIELD HOCKEY! Not only am I captain of our Varsity team, I also play on 2 club teams in Chicago, and I play through the Futures Program in Wisconsin which is how players make the National Team.
2. I used to live in Riverside, California and every summer I get to live in LA with my dad
3. I’m going to Costa Rica this summer for a leadership program.
4. Besides field hockey, I also play basketball and have been running on the Varsity Track & Field team since freshmen year. I am also captain of Track & Field.
5. I want to be an international or an entertainment attorney when I graduate from college.
6. Favorite ice cream: chocolate ice cream with fresh, soft, hot brownies underneath, chocolate fudge drizzled over everything, with whipped cream and a cherry on top.
7. I love to travel. I’ve been to almost all the states and outside of the US I’ve travelled to many places including Africa, Europe, Spain, the Bahamas, and Mexico
8. I speak amazing Spanish, compliments of classes since kindergarten and Spanish Honors Society.
9. If I could go to one place in the world, I would go to Australia.
10. I have a little sister who, at the rate she is learning, will probably be on the USA Olympic Team one day.
11. I love learning. I’ve always had an intellectual curiosity in the classroom.
12. My mom played volleyball at USC and my dad went to the Olympic trials for the Men’s 300 Hurdles.
13. I organized a peace conference with over 500+ in attendance featuring Mahatma Gandhi’s grandson.
14. I am a member of Top Teens of America, a national community service organization.
15. I won an essay contest over Spring Break in which I wrote about the alarming statistics of HIV and the ways in which we can ameliorate the virus.
16. I did gymnastics for 10 years and I used to be a cheerleader, before I found my true love: field hockey.
17. Through Global Youth Leadership Institute (GYLI) I learned a lot about cooperation at the Amistad out East and also about myself as a leader in New Mexico at the Lama Foundation.
18. I was a State Finalist in the Poetry Out Loud Contest at the Capitol Building in Madison.
19. I have two favorite poems: “Theme for English B” by Langston Hughes and “Phenomenal Woman” by Maya Angelou.
20. I’m known for taking ridiculously organized color-coded notes in school.
21. Prom is next Saturday
22. My favorite books are “The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo”, “The Girl that Played with Fire”, and “The Girl that Kicked the Hornet’s Nest”. They are all great reads and I would highly recommend them!
23. I’ve never seen Alice in Wonderland (the old or new version) and I don’t plan to.
24. My favorite quote is “if it is to be, it is up to me”.
25. I’m blessed.
We love getting to know our Class of 2011 models! Thank you to Melissa for sharing “25 things you might not know about me.”
Would you like to be a Shoot the Moon Photography Model? Apply at www.stmphoto.com/models
1. I am obsessed with high heels. I am constantly at bakers buying new ones!
2. The first thing I notice is white-teeth. I’m not quite sure why.
3. I’m going to the University of Arizona in December! I can’t wait!
4. I love tanning. However, I never seem to really ever get even the slightest bit tan
5. I love to let my stylist dye my hair different colors and I love drastically different changes.
6. I’m an avid golfer and I find golf peaceful yet stressful due to the nature of the competition.
7. I work at the Limited Too/Justice. Sometimes all the little girls and the clothes they throw around drive my absolutely crazy. But I love it there!
8. I’m really into dance. I dance at Accent on Dance in the company program and love it!
9. I adore ballet; I especially love the tutus you get to wear!
10. I’ve always been an inner perfectionist and I get really frustrated when things aren’t absolutely perfect. It’s exhausting.
11. I love the art of photography and the excitement I get when you have the perfect picture.
12. I love dressing up, maybe a bit too much. I also hate wearing t-shirts. I don’t know why though.
13. I go to Brookfield Central High School.
14. I love traveling and just laying on the beach.
15. My brother loves to blare music and it drive me insane
16. I’ve always wanted a convertible and now that I finally have one I really want to know how to keep my hair going back. (A trick with the windows maybe? I have no idea.)
17. I love pink nail polish.
18. I don’t like pets. But I begged my mom for a toy shiatsu and she drives me crazy now. I believe it can jump higher than I can. Sad
19. I’ve always wanted to run a marathon. But, I’ve accepted some things won’t happen
20. I’m a terrible runner.
21. I am soon to be a certified lifeguard. Yaya for a new summer job.
22. I really want to be in a sorority when I go to college.
23. I love white dresses or any long dress for that matter.
24. I love Jesus!
25. I am a down-hill ski racer at Central.
We love getting to know our class of 2011 models! We asked our models to indulge us by revealing 25 things we might not know about them.
Would you like to be a class of 2011 model? Apply at www.stmphoto.com/models
1. My hands are always cold, and tend to turn purple
2.I’m really bad at backing out of parking spots.
3.My favorite color is purple.
4.I couldn’t live without chocolate.
5.Sleep is one of my favorite things.
6.I am very clumsy.
7.I have never changed my hair color.
8.I am really bad at answering my phone when people call.
9.When it comes to clothes and accessories, I love Lucky Brand anything.
10.I love when going to bed in warm sheets that just came out of the dryer.
11.I want to get a golden retriever and name it Charlie.
12.I spontaneously decided to buy a guitar one day, and now I don’t know what i would do without it.
13.I was obsessed with Harry Potter when I was younger.
14.I cry at movies all the time.
15. My favorite place in the world is Traverse City, Michigan.
16.I read my horoscope everyday.
17.One of my favorite memories is sitting on the beach eating pizza with my best friend as we watched the sun set after a day of playing in the lake.
18. I love to go swimming in the lake at night when all you can see is the stars above you and the black of the water around you.
19.I’m good at remembering birthdays.
20. Cake batter ice cream from cold stone can always make me happy.
21.My favorite thing from McDonals is a shamrock shake. I think they should have them all year.
22.I have played tennis since I was four.
23.I am extremely ticklish and I hate being tickled.
24. My boss calls me a “crabby princess” because of the faces I make.
25.I can not stand the sound of cracking knuckles.
Our class of 2011 models are fun and exciting, we wanted to know more about them, so they came up with ’25 things you might not know about me.’ Here’s a fun one, thanks to our model Madison for letting us in on her cool lifestyle!
Still want to be a model for Shoot the Moon Photography? Apply here www.stmphoto.com/models
1. I love animals. My cats are my favorite, Pumpkin & Frankie.
2. Milk chocolate = LOVE! It is my all time favorite candy ever. Especially Dove.
3. I will do anything to laugh. I enjoy laughing, even to the point where I can’t breath.
4. My house hold is like the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. My two sisters and I all share jeans and clothes.
5. I love being outside. It is so much better than being inside.
6. I am addicted to Facebook and have been since 8th grade.
7. Family game night at my house gets really crazy.
8. I love photography. Only of nature or objects though.
9. This Winter and Fall I am obsessed with boots. I have over ten pairs.
10. I am a very social person, but I love my alone time in my room.
11. I enjoy being creative. My art usually consists of random doodles.
12. I love boys. They are great. I have a lot of guy friends, and they are the best to hang out with.
13. When I was younger I wanted to be a vet, but now I want to be a teacher.
14. My friends and I enjoy doing the most random things for entertainment.
15. I was born in California, then moved to Colorado, and now ended up in Wisconsin.
16. The beach is one of my favorite places to be. A hot sunny day is perfection.
17. Last spring break, I went to Mexico, and it was the best trip of my life.
18. Silence hurts my ears. I always have to be listening to music.
19. 90% of my clothes are from Forever 21.
20. I am a vegetarian and have been for 5 months.
21. I love babysitting and little kids. I would gladly babysit your children on a Friday night for hours!
22. My favorite ride at the County Fair is the Zipper. I could go on it a million times and never get sick.
23. I wish I lived in Italy, because I live off of salad, bread, and pasta.
24. When I was younger I had pet mice. I loved playing with them and was devastated when my first mouse Abby died.
25. Every Sunday my family and I go to Dave’s Bagels for breakfast.