25 things you might not know about madison!
Posted on March 8, 2010 by Melissa
Our class of 2011 models are fun and exciting, we wanted to know more about them, so they came up with ’25 things you might not know about me.’ Here’s a fun one, thanks to our model Madison for letting us in on her cool lifestyle!
Still want to be a model for Shoot the Moon Photography? Apply here www.stmphoto.com/models
1. I love animals. My cats are my favorite, Pumpkin & Frankie.
2. Milk chocolate = LOVE! It is my all time favorite candy ever. Especially Dove.
3. I will do anything to laugh. I enjoy laughing, even to the point where I can’t breath.
4. My house hold is like the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. My two sisters and I all share jeans and clothes.
5. I love being outside. It is so much better than being inside.
6. I am addicted to Facebook and have been since 8th grade.
7. Family game night at my house gets really crazy.
8. I love photography. Only of nature or objects though.
9. This Winter and Fall I am obsessed with boots. I have over ten pairs.
10. I am a very social person, but I love my alone time in my room.
11. I enjoy being creative. My art usually consists of random doodles.
12. I love boys. They are great. I have a lot of guy friends, and they are the best to hang out with.
13. When I was younger I wanted to be a vet, but now I want to be a teacher.
14. My friends and I enjoy doing the most random things for entertainment.
15. I was born in California, then moved to Colorado, and now ended up in Wisconsin.
16. The beach is one of my favorite places to be. A hot sunny day is perfection.
17. Last spring break, I went to Mexico, and it was the best trip of my life.
18. Silence hurts my ears. I always have to be listening to music.
19. 90% of my clothes are from Forever 21.
20. I am a vegetarian and have been for 5 months.
21. I love babysitting and little kids. I would gladly babysit your children on a Friday night for hours!
22. My favorite ride at the County Fair is the Zipper. I could go on it a million times and never get sick.
23. I wish I lived in Italy, because I live off of salad, bread, and pasta.
24. When I was younger I had pet mice. I loved playing with them and was devastated when my first mouse Abby died.
25. Every Sunday my family and I go to Dave’s Bagels for breakfast.