Thank you Haley for sharing some of your favorite music!
Want to learn more about Class of 2013 at Shoot the Moon Photography? Click here!
Handclaps & Guitars – Chiddy Bang
Over You – Miranda Lambert
Dark Side – Kelly Clarkson
Levels – Avicii
Sleepyhead – Passion Pit
Homeboy- Eric Church
My Last (feat. Chris Brown) – Big Sean
Again – Secrets in Stereo
Tighten Up – The Black Keys
Better Life – Keith Urban
Home – Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
Skinny Love – Bon Iver
Knee Deep (feat. Jimmy Buffett) – Zac Brown Band
Donald Trump – Mac Miller
Ground Zero – Lil Wayne
She (for Liz) – Parachute
Saving Grace – Crash Kings
All Because Two People Fell In Love – Brad Paisley
Sooner Surrender – Matt Nathanson
Little Bad Girl – Taio Cruz
Would You Go With Me – Josh Turner
Thank you Brittany for sharing ’25 things you might not know about me’
Learn more about our Class of 2013 Senior Sessions here!
Thank you to Brittany for letting us know about her experience at Shoot the Moon Photography! Learn more about our senior sessions here!
I was so happy that I decided to participate in the modeling program! Scheduling was so simple and I when I came in for my mini-shoot everyone was super helpful. I wasn’t really sure what to expect but the photographer was easy to work with and gave me little tips and directions that made the photos turn out better. Everyone at Shoot the Moon was really nice and made me feel comfortable immediately. I loved the end product and I’ve gotten so many compliments on the photos. Overall, it was a really phenomenal experience!
Janglin | Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
Live High | Jason Mraz
When You Were Young | The Killers
Take Me Out | Franz Ferdinand
Je L’aime à Mourir | Shakira
Australia | The Shins
Friends | Band of Skulls
Hiroshima (B B B Benny Hits His Head) | Ben Folds
Paradise | Coldplay
The Cave | Mumford & Sons
Blue Skies | Noah and the Whale
Apology Song | The Decemberists
You and I | Ingrid Michaelson
Better Together | Jack Johnson
Vegetable Car | Joshua Radin’
Fa La La | The Kooks
Astair | Matt Costa
Lessons Learned | Matt & Kim
The Good Times Are Killing Me | Modest Mouse
I Like What You Say | Nada Surf
Fake Empire | The National
Laughing With | Regina Spektor
Blueside | Rooney
Don’t You Evah | Spoon
M79 | Vampire Weekend
Be a class of 2013 Model! Click here!
Feeling nervous for your Class of 2013 photo shoot? Our model Kaylee gives you a reason to feel comfortable. Interested in becoming a Class of 2013 model? Apply now! Click here
I have been to Shoot the Moon before, but with my family. When I came for my mini-session it was a little different, but in a good way! All the attention was on me! They are great, I had no idea what they were going to have me do when I got there. But as soon as I walked in they greeted me with smiles, I was put in a variety of positions! I thought that we would not be able to do much in the short mini session, but boy was I wrong! I was in two different rooms and in countless positions trying all different fun poses! The whole time I was there we were chatting away and laughing. They make such beautiful pictures, and the whole process is completely painless! STM is the place to go if you are looking for easy, beautiful pictures while having a great time!
thank you to our Class of 2013 Model, Emily for letting us know about your experience at Shoot the Moon Photography!
want to learn more about becoming a model for STM? learn here: www.stmseniors.com
I just got done with my mini photo shoot for the 2013 models at Shoot The Moon Photography! In all honesty, I had a lot of fun. I have never been in any type of photo shoot before. At first, I was a little nervous, but Angie, my photographer, made me feel really comfortable! She helped me a ton with all of my posing. She knew exactly where I should stand and how to look. I trust Shoot The Moon Photography and hope to see more people from the area get their senior pictures done there! It’s completely worth it and will not be a waste of your time. My first time at a photo shoot will always be remembered. If you are looking for some exquisite photography, STM is the place for you 🙂
We love getting to know our Class of 2013 Models! Thanks to Emily for sharing 25 things you might not know about me! Do YOU want to be a Class of 2013 Model? Apply here: www.stmphoto.com/models
1. I’m a vegetarian and have been since kindergarten!
2. I try to listen to every single of genre of music out there
3. I work with underprivileged children and try to teach them the meaning of teamwork through youth sports.
4. I am related to Pamela Ferdin, who has been featured in 85+ films/television shows.
5. My favorite animal is a shark, and I have my own tank at home where I have a few baby Bala sharks
6. I love photography and am currently being taught how to roll and develop my own film
7. When I am older I want to become a social worker
8. My favorite places in the world are: North Carolina, Florida & Mexico
9. I love to write poetry and am very interested in meaningful song lyrics.
10. I enjoy having a small group of close friends rather than a large group of distant friends.
11. I am a proud supporter of To Write Love On Her Arms, a non-profit movement dedicated to finding help for people struggling with depression, suicide, self harm, and addiction.
12. I have never broken a single bone in my body
13. I take a nap almost every single day and would never survive without them
14. I love exercising in a fun way like yoga, zumba, or body pump classes.
15. my fears are: owls, small spaces, and death of a loved one.
16. I could watch every single Harry Potter film over and over again
17. I hate celebrity gossip and updates
18. I’ve tried to count how many freckles I have on my face, but failed miserably.
19. I have rock climbed a 65 foot tower at the YMCA in under five minutes.
20. I am fortunate enough to be able to meet some of the bands & artists who play at the Rave venue in Milwaukee
21. Someday when I’m old enough I want to get a small tattoo that means a lot.
22. I have been captain of my soccer team a few times and love the feeling of being a leader.
23. I struggle with public speaking but overall am a very outgoing person.
24. Rather than keeping up with fashion trends, I have my own style.
25. My dad is my hero.
Emily was so delightful to come into our Delafield Portrait studio for her Milwaukee senior pictures. We had a great time with her fashion forward clothes running through downtown Delafield in order to capture just the right look for her beautiful graduation photos. She travelled all the way from Brookfield where she attends Catholic Memorial High School. We think she photographs to look a lot like Megan Fox! Besides being beautiful, she is talented and sweet! Our favorite mix to work with when photographing graduation pictures.
It is always a really fun time when High School seniors are adventurous enough to allow their photographer to take a few risks and do some fun, creative things like get in the water! Your Milwaukee senior pictures are a time you will never forget and Shoot the Moon Photography is excited to make this one memorable! Thank you for allowing Shoot the Moon Photography to be your photographers! We hope you have an absolutely wonderful senior year in High School!
Shoot the Moon Photography specializes in fine art portraits in the Milwaukee area including graduation, families, children and newborns. To schedule your own portrait session or Milwaukee Senior Pictures, please call Shoot the Moon Photography at 262-240-9848 or visit our website at http://www.stmphoto.com