25 things you might not know about our Class of 2013 model, Emily!
Posted on February 13, 2012 by joy
We love getting to know our Class of 2013 Models! Thanks to Emily for sharing 25 things you might not know about me! Do YOU want to be a Class of 2013 Model? Apply here: www.stmphoto.com/models
1. I’m a vegetarian and have been since kindergarten!
2. I try to listen to every single of genre of music out there
3. I work with underprivileged children and try to teach them the meaning of teamwork through youth sports.
4. I am related to Pamela Ferdin, who has been featured in 85+ films/television shows.
5. My favorite animal is a shark, and I have my own tank at home where I have a few baby Bala sharks
6. I love photography and am currently being taught how to roll and develop my own film
7. When I am older I want to become a social worker
8. My favorite places in the world are: North Carolina, Florida & Mexico
9. I love to write poetry and am very interested in meaningful song lyrics.
10. I enjoy having a small group of close friends rather than a large group of distant friends.
11. I am a proud supporter of To Write Love On Her Arms, a non-profit movement dedicated to finding help for people struggling with depression, suicide, self harm, and addiction.
12. I have never broken a single bone in my body
13. I take a nap almost every single day and would never survive without them
14. I love exercising in a fun way like yoga, zumba, or body pump classes.
15. my fears are: owls, small spaces, and death of a loved one.
16. I could watch every single Harry Potter film over and over again
17. I hate celebrity gossip and updates
18. I’ve tried to count how many freckles I have on my face, but failed miserably.
19. I have rock climbed a 65 foot tower at the YMCA in under five minutes.
20. I am fortunate enough to be able to meet some of the bands & artists who play at the Rave venue in Milwaukee
21. Someday when I’m old enough I want to get a small tattoo that means a lot.
22. I have been captain of my soccer team a few times and love the feeling of being a leader.
23. I struggle with public speaking but overall am a very outgoing person.
24. Rather than keeping up with fashion trends, I have my own style.
25. My dad is my hero.
Be the first to leave a comment