Thank you Haley for sharing some of your favorite music!
Want to learn more about Class of 2013 at Shoot the Moon Photography? Click here!
Handclaps & Guitars – Chiddy Bang
Over You – Miranda Lambert
Dark Side – Kelly Clarkson
Levels – Avicii
Sleepyhead – Passion Pit
Homeboy- Eric Church
My Last (feat. Chris Brown) – Big Sean
Again – Secrets in Stereo
Tighten Up – The Black Keys
Better Life – Keith Urban
Home – Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
Skinny Love – Bon Iver
Knee Deep (feat. Jimmy Buffett) – Zac Brown Band
Donald Trump – Mac Miller
Ground Zero – Lil Wayne
She (for Liz) – Parachute
Saving Grace – Crash Kings
All Because Two People Fell In Love – Brad Paisley
Sooner Surrender – Matt Nathanson
Little Bad Girl – Taio Cruz
Would You Go With Me – Josh Turner
Thank you Brittany for sharing ’25 things you might not know about me’
Learn more about our Class of 2013 Senior Sessions here!
Feeling nervous for your Class of 2013 photo shoot? Our model Kaylee gives you a reason to feel comfortable. Interested in becoming a Class of 2013 model? Apply now! Click here
I have been to Shoot the Moon before, but with my family. When I came for my mini-session it was a little different, but in a good way! All the attention was on me! They are great, I had no idea what they were going to have me do when I got there. But as soon as I walked in they greeted me with smiles, I was put in a variety of positions! I thought that we would not be able to do much in the short mini session, but boy was I wrong! I was in two different rooms and in countless positions trying all different fun poses! The whole time I was there we were chatting away and laughing. They make such beautiful pictures, and the whole process is completely painless! STM is the place to go if you are looking for easy, beautiful pictures while having a great time!
thank you to our Class of 2013 Model, Emily for letting us know about your experience at Shoot the Moon Photography!
want to learn more about becoming a model for STM? learn here: www.stmseniors.com
I just got done with my mini photo shoot for the 2013 models at Shoot The Moon Photography! In all honesty, I had a lot of fun. I have never been in any type of photo shoot before. At first, I was a little nervous, but Angie, my photographer, made me feel really comfortable! She helped me a ton with all of my posing. She knew exactly where I should stand and how to look. I trust Shoot The Moon Photography and hope to see more people from the area get their senior pictures done there! It’s completely worth it and will not be a waste of your time. My first time at a photo shoot will always be remembered. If you are looking for some exquisite photography, STM is the place for you 🙂
We love getting to know our Class of 2013 Models! Thanks to Emily for sharing 25 things you might not know about me! Do YOU want to be a Class of 2013 Model? Apply here: www.stmphoto.com/models
1. I’m a vegetarian and have been since kindergarten!
2. I try to listen to every single of genre of music out there
3. I work with underprivileged children and try to teach them the meaning of teamwork through youth sports.
4. I am related to Pamela Ferdin, who has been featured in 85+ films/television shows.
5. My favorite animal is a shark, and I have my own tank at home where I have a few baby Bala sharks
6. I love photography and am currently being taught how to roll and develop my own film
7. When I am older I want to become a social worker
8. My favorite places in the world are: North Carolina, Florida & Mexico
9. I love to write poetry and am very interested in meaningful song lyrics.
10. I enjoy having a small group of close friends rather than a large group of distant friends.
11. I am a proud supporter of To Write Love On Her Arms, a non-profit movement dedicated to finding help for people struggling with depression, suicide, self harm, and addiction.
12. I have never broken a single bone in my body
13. I take a nap almost every single day and would never survive without them
14. I love exercising in a fun way like yoga, zumba, or body pump classes.
15. my fears are: owls, small spaces, and death of a loved one.
16. I could watch every single Harry Potter film over and over again
17. I hate celebrity gossip and updates
18. I’ve tried to count how many freckles I have on my face, but failed miserably.
19. I have rock climbed a 65 foot tower at the YMCA in under five minutes.
20. I am fortunate enough to be able to meet some of the bands & artists who play at the Rave venue in Milwaukee
21. Someday when I’m old enough I want to get a small tattoo that means a lot.
22. I have been captain of my soccer team a few times and love the feeling of being a leader.
23. I struggle with public speaking but overall am a very outgoing person.
24. Rather than keeping up with fashion trends, I have my own style.
25. My dad is my hero.
We LOVE the weather we have been having as of late and it is perfect to go out and photograph. Kate came in to our Delafield location and was really interested in photographing outside so after a few shots in the studio we headed out into the heat. Her mom was great and suggested we use a friend’s rooftop. It was a little toasty up there but the light was so pretty and the white showcases her red hair perfectly. There is still time to call in for your senior portrait session and plenty of good weather to take advantage of. Call in and schedule your appointment at either our Mequon or Delafield location: 262-240-9848. In the meantime, here is Kate. ‘Twas a blast!