25 Things You Might Not Know About Me-Class of 2016 Senior Model, Sara
Posted on March 16, 2015 by angela
A few weeks ago, we had the privilege of meeting and photographing Class of 2016 senior model, Sara. She was a natural in front of the camera at our Mequon studio, with a great personality and enthusiasm for modeling. We can’t wait to take the rest of her senior pictures in the coming months!
If you, or someone you know wants to be a Class of 2016 senior representative in the Southeastern Wisconsin area, apply by clicking here!
Hi I’m Sara Johnson. I am a model for the class of 2016 for Shoot the Moon Photography. Here are 25 things I bet you didn’t know about me…
- My name is Sara not Sarah. A lot of people get that wrong so I’m telling you now its Sara(no H) 🙂
- I’ve never really done something like this before so don’t be surprised if I sound a little goofy.
- Speaking of goofy I’m very goofy and bubbly. My day is not complete without putting a smile on a friend or family members face!
- A lot of people don’t know this but my dream job is to be a cast member on SNL someday.
- I lllooovvveee cooking and baking! It’s a major stress reliever when I get home from a long day of school.
- I also really love to sing! I’m in concert choir at Kettle Moraine Lutheran High School. I love being able to use my talents and abilities to praise God.
- My nickname is Barbie. I want to be everything and everywhere!
- My favorite color is pink.
- I am a model and actress signed with MTM agency.
- I have 4 favorite TV shows they are Once Upon a Time, Gotham, Amish Mafia, and Dance Moms.
- I have a huge obsession with cars! My dream car is a mitsubishi eclipse convertible.
- My most famous day dream is driving a jet black lamborghini on the Autobahn in Germany. I would love to do that someday!
- My favorite movie is the Pirates of the Caribbean series.
- My favorite food is cheese tortellini with marinara sauce.
- I have a symbol of strength and that is an anchor. I never go a day without wearing either jewelry or clothes that have anchors on them.
- Some day I would love to get a tattoo of an anchor behind my ear as a reminder that I am strong and always will be.
- I am dying to go to a Lana Del Rey concert! She is my favorite artist and one of the only people I really want to see in concert.
- I have a lot of favorite songs but one song that always gets me going is A Little Party Never Killed Nobody by Fergie from The Great Gatsby.
- I spend a lot of my free time either on Pinterest planning my future home or playing Peggle Blast or Candy Crush: Soda. (yes, sadly I’m addicted)
- I have twin sisters who just turned 12 and one of them is now taller than me. I am only 5’1.
- My dream place to live is in the Caribbean on St. Thomas, a U.S Virgin Island.
- I have been blessed to have gone to Disney World every other year since I was 2 and have gone on 2 Disney Cruises.
- My favorite thing when I was a kid was ice cream my grandma used to buy. It wasn’t just any ice cream it was Blue’s Clue’s ice cream! It was blue moon ice cream with blue paw prints mixed in. It was so good!
- My favorite quote is “You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have” by Bob Marley.
- I believe that confidence is key. I used to be that person who always worried what people thought of me and who liked me and who didn’t like me. Now I really don’t care what people think about me. I’ve stopped becoming what people want me to be. My friends and family love me for me. Being yourself and not being afraid of what other people think is truly the best feeling ever!