Shoot the Moon has been photographing Daniel’s family for some time now and this past week we got to have some one on one time with Daniel. He brought in his guitar to make his senior portraits unique and fun. It was a blast trying out new things outside our Mequon studio. If you are looking to just have fun with your senior pictures we are still booking seniors for the class of 2011. Give us a call at 262.240.9848!
We love getting to know our Class of 2011 models! Thank you to Melissa for sharing “25 things you might not know about me.”
Would you like to be a Shoot the Moon Photography Model? Apply at www.stmphoto.com/models
1. I am obsessed with high heels. I am constantly at bakers buying new ones!
2. The first thing I notice is white-teeth. I’m not quite sure why.
3. I’m going to the University of Arizona in December! I can’t wait!
4. I love tanning. However, I never seem to really ever get even the slightest bit tan
5. I love to let my stylist dye my hair different colors and I love drastically different changes.
6. I’m an avid golfer and I find golf peaceful yet stressful due to the nature of the competition.
7. I work at the Limited Too/Justice. Sometimes all the little girls and the clothes they throw around drive my absolutely crazy. But I love it there!
8. I’m really into dance. I dance at Accent on Dance in the company program and love it!
9. I adore ballet; I especially love the tutus you get to wear!
10. I’ve always been an inner perfectionist and I get really frustrated when things aren’t absolutely perfect. It’s exhausting.
11. I love the art of photography and the excitement I get when you have the perfect picture.
12. I love dressing up, maybe a bit too much. I also hate wearing t-shirts. I don’t know why though.
13. I go to Brookfield Central High School.
14. I love traveling and just laying on the beach.
15. My brother loves to blare music and it drive me insane
16. I’ve always wanted a convertible and now that I finally have one I really want to know how to keep my hair going back. (A trick with the windows maybe? I have no idea.)
17. I love pink nail polish.
18. I don’t like pets. But I begged my mom for a toy shiatsu and she drives me crazy now. I believe it can jump higher than I can. Sad
19. I’ve always wanted to run a marathon. But, I’ve accepted some things won’t happen
20. I’m a terrible runner.
21. I am soon to be a certified lifeguard. Yaya for a new summer job.
22. I really want to be in a sorority when I go to college.
23. I love white dresses or any long dress for that matter.
24. I love Jesus!
25. I am a down-hill ski racer at Central.
We are now hiring Senior Model Representatives for the class of 2011 for Shoot the Moon Photography. Please apply at www.stmphoto.com/models – tell your friends to apply too – we’re seeking girls and boys from all over the Milwaukee area with different looks. We are looking for models that are of all shapes and sizes. We base our decision on personality, involvement and enthusiasm. We are looking for models that enjoy mixing a funky, fun, and edgy style. Become part of the team and represent Milwaukee’s #1 rated fine art portrait studio! We want you to join our Shoot the Moon team!
As a Shoot the Moon Senior Model Representative for the class of 2011 you will have a lot of great opportunities, including:
Little Miss M came to our brand newMequon Photography studio for a portrait session with her family today! I met Miss M when she was only a newborn and I took her portrait with her dad! Now she is all grown up (age 3!) and was so much fun! Guess what? She also has a new baby sister, Miss I, whom we also photographed at the family portrait session today! Thank you for lots of giggles and fun today. I enjoyed sharing Pez with you too.
Enjoy this sneak peek!
Today we ventured outside the photography studio and I had such fun photographing these two spunky, fun (and polite!) kiddos down in the Third Ward in Milwaukee. The day was RAINY and they were great sports when we were taking their portraits. Great photo styling and a fun location makes for a super portrait playground! Thank you for letting create these portraits for you and being your photographer!
Erika came in for her senior pictures and was one of our Shoot the Moon portrait models for the class of 2010. We had such fun with her second shoot and found my new favorite spot tucked away! Thanks so much for a great shoot Erika! I’ve enjoyed being your photographer for your senior portraits!
We are launching our new Corset Photography website shortly to show off our Milwaukee Boudoir sessions. Shoot the Moon Photography has photographed many (many!) Boudoir sessions in our Mequon and Delafield photography studio, but due to the more private nature, have never displayed the images. Its time to step out and show the beautiful women that are working with our Milwaukee photographers at the photo studio!
To kick off the launch of our new site, we are working with our partner Miss Groove on Brady Street to offer 10 lucky ladies COMPLIMENTARY boudoir sessions. You are given 2 looks in a 40 minute session and a $300 print credit to spend at Shoot the Moon Photography, but you must purchase your looks from Miss Groove. For this special promotion you will receive 20% off. Please email email@example.com to set up a time. We will then call in your name to the store so you can arrange your lingerie fitting.
We promise to provide you an amazing session that will make you feel as beautiful as you are!
Please enjoy a sneak peek of Kat… our gorgeous client from today! I love her spunky style and beautiful makeup! (Yay to false eyelashes! Two thumbs up!)
I’ve been photographing Mr. L since he was a little infant, and he will be celebrating his third birthday! Happy Birthday!