Baking with Class of 2012 Senior Kayleigh!
Posted on June 3, 2011 by Melissa
No Bake Fudge Cookies
I love making these cookies. They are so quick and easy! They’re perfect for a movie night with your friends.
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large saucepan combine, 2 cups sugar, 1/2 cup milk, 1/2 cup butter, and boil for 1 minute.
- Take off heat and add peanut butter, quick cooking oats, cocoa, vanilla and raisins.
- Stir well. Drop by teaspoon on wax paper Let sit one hour.
*Be photographed by June 20th and receive a FREE Senior Session! Learn more at www.stmseniors.com
Be the first to leave a comment