25 things you might not know about Regina!
Posted on May 5, 2010 by Melissa
Thank you Regina, Class of 2011 Model for sharing “25 things you might not know about me.”
1) I am in gymnastics
2) Dolphins are my favorite animals…even though i’ve never seen a real one
3) I really don’t like chocolate
4) I’ve been an all star cheerleader for 9 years.
5) I want to be an orthopedic surgeon
6) THE BEATLES are the best band ever!!! =)
7) I am addicted to licorice
8) I would DIE without my camera…i want to capture ever moment so i’ll never forget any of it
9) I have a horrible memory
10) My best friend is my older brother…his birthday is June 3rd && mine is June 4th…were two years apart though
11) I have matching shoes for all my coach purses =P
12) I am extremely oppiniated && no matter what no one can ever change my mind on something
13) My favorite color is PINK && BLACK
14) I love decorating/remodeling rooms..I used to want to be an interior designer
15) Swimming = AMAZING…I never leave the pool during the summer =P
16) I can’t stand to be doing nothing, I’m always on the go
17) I go crazy if things aren’t organized or planned out…I’m a huge neat freak
18) Dresses are the best I would wear them 24/7 if I could.
19) Summer is my favorite season
20) I have rings I wear everyday and I feel extremely weird w/o them
21) Caffine is the only thing that wakes me up in the morning i seriously drink like three lates everydayy
22) Night is my favorite time of day.
23) I plan on joining the Navy as soon as i turn 18 =]
24) I often just decide to go sit in the middle of places ie. hallways, streets, sidewalks, lol I get the urge to just do random things and I usually give in to them =)
25) Music comes very easy to me… i can pick up almost any instrument and play it w/o any lessons.