25 Things You Might Not Know About Me-Class of 2017 Senior Model, Steph
Posted on June 2, 2016 by angela
Model season has wrapped up here at Shoot the Moon Photography and we’ve had a blast getting to know our Class of 2017 senior representatives. Senior pictures are some of our favorites and we love that each of our models is fun, unique, and willing to try out new in-studio backdrops and various outdoor locations.
As we gear up to start shooting senior portraits for regular Class of 2017 seniors, we hope that all of our models continue to have fun with our program and enjoy their June sessions.
If you live in the Milwaukee or Southeastern Wisconsin area and need to book your senior session, give us a call at 262.240.9848. We’d love to work with you!
And now…25 things you might not know about Steph!
25 Things You Might Not Know About Me
- I have one older sister
- Both of my parents, my sister, and I all have the same middle name (Lee)
- I am an actress at First Stage Children’s Theatre
- I have a cabin in Door County, WI
- My favorite color is yellow
- I have been to Florida over 30 times in my life
- I have never been on an airplane
- I used to be a competitive dancer
- I have two orange cats, Sparkle and Ringo
- My dog and I have the same birthday
- I love to be outside and I love to hike
- I have way too many clothes, they don’t all fit in my closet anymore, yet I still buy more
- I love Harry Potter
- My favorite flowers are daffodils, daisies, and tulips
- I wear a scrunchie almost everyday
- I’m at my happiest when I’m performing in a musical
- I take a nap every day after school if I don’t have plans
- My dream vacation spot is Greece
- Painting is my favorite form of art to do
- My taste in music varies depending on the time of year it is
- I despise mushrooms and asparagus
- The majority of the shows I watch on Netflix are either crime shows or doctor shows
- My best friends and I have been best friends since elementary school
- I broke my finger and my nose playing volleyball
- I have a collection of cool looking glass soda bottles
Be the first to leave a comment