25 things you might not know about Lauren!
Posted on May 18, 2010 by Melissa
We love getting to know our Class of 2011 Models! Thank you Lauren for sending us ’25 things you might not know about me.’
Would you like to learn more about our senior sessions? Please visit our website at www.stmseniors.com
1. My parents got divorced when I was six
2. I have a younger brother named Ryan, he goes to boarding school at St. Johns Northwestern Military Academy
3. I am SOOOOOOOOO afraid of the dark. Sometimes I still sleep with a night light.
4. I love to travel, I go to Sweden every summer
5. I love thunderstorms and enjoy yucky, dismal, rainy, weather
6. I love Disney movies (every single one of them)
7. I still sleep with a Pooh Bear blanket
8. Unlike most teenagers, I love books and I read…..a lot.
9. I love to cuddle
10. I listen to country music
11. I’m algeric to milk but can still have dairy products….weird, I know.
12. I do all the laundry for my whole entire family
13. I hate going swimming but love being on/near the water
14. I’m OCD about my closet, everything is color-coordinated and every shoe has a specifc spot.
15. My favorite animal are polar bears.
16. When I was little I didn’t flush the toilet beause I was afraid it would overflow.
17. I play lacrosse and field hockey.
18. I want to go South for college…I’m not sure which school. I just want the warmth.
19. I’ve had braces three times
20. I LOVEEEEEE brussel sprouts
21. My dog has been picked up by the River Hills police more than once and even went to the pound
22. I love deep sea fishing
23. My favorite designer is Lilly Pulitzer
24 .My favorite boy band back in the 90’s was N’Sync, not Backstreet Boys
25. I’m a huge cuddle-bug.