25 things you might not know about Keri!
Posted on March 11, 2010 by Melissa
Thank you Keri for sharing your “25 things you might not know about me” with Shoot the Moon fans!
Would you like to be a Shoot the Moon Class of 2011 Model? Apply today at www.stmphoto.com/models
1. I’m a music nut. I listen to everything. I have playlists that go from AC/DC to Jordin Sparks to Ludovico Einaudi
2. I have 2 dogs- Casey and Piper. I love them both more than anything.
3. Jimi Hendrix is incredible. Modern day guitarists pale in comparison.
4. I can’t read sheet music. I figure everything out by ear, and if I can’t, someone has to show me how to play it.
5. Two summers ago, I went on an Outward Bound backpacking trip in the Colorado Rockies. It’s safe to say that was the best experience of my life.
6. For the most part, I’m not a picky eater, but there are two foods I absolutely cannot stand: bananas and mashed potatoes.
7. I could sit and play guitar for hours with no problem. I also play drums and piano.
8. I have a mind that goes several miles a minute. People call me random, but I prefer the term “creative.”
9. I hate shoes. I’m barefoot as much as possible. I can even walk through snow with no problem.
10. I’m a firm believer in personal expression. Anyone who feels the need to force their opinions upon someone will not get along with me.
11. I work at a restaurant called Ferrante’s. I’ve worked there for a little over a year and a half.
12. I have two siblings. My brother, Michael, is 18 and an avid hockey and lacrosse player. My little sister, Kathleen, is 12 and she’s been skiing and kicking a soccer ball around for almost her whole life.
13. My favorite food in the whole wide world is taco dip.
14. My goals for this summer: 1. Learn how to wakeboard, 2. Actually USE my 6 Flags season pass, and 3. Get tan.
15. I love hockey, although I don’t actually play it. Unfortunately, my parents decided that one hockey player in the family was enough.
16. On another hockey note, I despise Sidney Crosby.
17. My biggest pet peeve is when people mix up “your” and “you’re,” and also “their”, “there”, and “they’re.”
18. I love to color. My friend got me a little kids’ coloring book for Christmas. I carry it around with me in my backpack :]
19. This summer, I’m going to Costa Rica through the ecoteach program with my favorite teacher and a few friends. So excited!!
20. I’m determined to teach myself how to play the violin.
21. I wanted to play the bagpipes when I was younger. Thank you, Mom, for not giving in.
22. The phrases I say the most are “wait, time out” and “it’s all good.”
23. One time, I had a goldfish. I won it at Lionsfest. It died the first night I got it. RIP Shamrock.
24. When I was four years old I had three infatuations: 1. 101 Dalmations (I actually HAD 101), 2. Long Johns (the doughnuts, not the underwear), and 3. My husband, Danny.
25. School has never really been my favorite thing, but I’m definitely a science geek.
Be the first to leave a comment