25 things you might not know about Haley!
Posted on March 16, 2010 by Melissa
We love our class of 2011 senior models! Thanks to Haley for sharing “25 things you might not know about me.” Would you like to be a Shoot the Moon model? Apply www.stmphoto.com/models
1. Music pretty much defines me, I listen to music at pretty much every moment I can
2. I’m slightly addicted to Pink Floyd, but my favorite song has been Sweet Child O’ Mine since I was probably 9 or 10.
3. Ever since my social studies project in 8th grade I have always wanted to go to Brazil.
4. If I could live anywhere it would be in Kentucky on this lake called Lake Cumberland, that place is absolutely amazing
5. I like to draw random pictures and color.
6. I used to always say I was going to be a doctor when I got older, but now I’m thinking of something to do with engineering.
7. I love to bake, especially cookies :]
8. When I’m driving I like to sing to loud music… haha but only if I’m alone.
9. During the summer I can pretty much say I live on water. I love boating with my family.
10. LOST is one of the greatest shows ever created. Hands down.
11. Mountain Peaks are my weakness. It’s a dessert we sell at work thats chocolate mousse on top of chocolate cake coated in a layer of hard chocolate.
12. I like to run, it’s relaxing.
13. Before I die, I’m going skydiving.
14. I could spend a year at Six Flags or Disney. I absolutely love roller coasters.
15. I like solving puzzles.
16. Photography is extremely fun. I love taking pictures.
17. I reallyyy want to learn how to play the guitar.
18. Winters awesome through January, then all the snow can go away and it needs to be warm.
19. My favorite holiday is the 4th of July.
20. I love the colors teal, lime green and blue. You could probably find every possible shade of blue in my room.
21. My favorite number is 17. Don’t ask me why… I have no idea.
22. I have never left the country, although things are changing this summer. I get to go to Europe :]
23. Although I can’t go very much, camping is one of my favorite things to do. I love being outdoors.
24. My favorite animals probably a penguin.
25. When I was little, I was in love with the Little Mermaid. I always wished I could live under the sea.
What Others Are Saying