25 things you might not know about chloe!
Posted on May 21, 2010 by Melissa
Thank you to our Class of 2011 Model Chloe for sharing ’25 things you might not know about me.’
Would you like to learn more about senior sessions? Please visit our website at www.stmseniors.com
1. My last name is Papageorgio, it appeared in the movie Vegas Vacation.
2. I am an only child, if you don’t count step siblings. Otherwise, I am the middle child.
3. I celebrated my golden birthday this week on May 17, I can see rated r movies legally now! 🙂
4. I want to be a psychiatrist at a Veterans hospital when I grow up.
5. I am Greek and proud of it 🙂
6. I play Varsity tennis at Pewaukee High School but this is only my second year ever playing!
7. My WHOLE family is in the hair industry, either styling or teaching.
8. I love the Harry Potter trilogy!
9. My favorite animals are Narwhal whales, they have unicorn horns!
10. I am a choir nerd..secretly. I will never admit that but I am in my schools Varsity Choir and we got a 1 at state.
11. I LOVE peanut butter! I’ll eat it plain!
12. I am lactose intolerant but I work at a custard stand.
13. My favorite celebrity of all time is Marilyn Monroe, she’s so gorgeous!
14. When I was a baby I had a biting problem..I would come home from daycare with a list of people I bit.
15. I naturally have wavy hair but when i was a toddler they were in little ringlets!
16. My favorite movie is Anchorman, no matter how many times I see it I will still laugh at everything!
17. I love laughing!
18. I am the oldest out of all the cousins in my family but everyone has a good two to three inches on me.
19. My holiday is Halloween but I hate being scared!
20. I would do absolutely anything for my friends and family, they are my life!
21. My favorite subject in school is sociology and psychology.
22. I don’t get grossed out by anything, I watch plastic surgery shows while I eat dinner. Scratch that, I ONLY get grossed out by throw up.
23. I love to write and when I was younger I would write short stories about my life. I have them saved for when I am older.
24. If I could chose to spend one day with anyone it would be Will Ferrell, he is hilarious!
25. I am very outgoing and love talking!