25 things you might not know about Adrianna!
Posted on June 9, 2010 by Melissa
A special thanks to our Class of 2011 model Adrianna for sharing ’25 things you might not know about me.’
Would you like to learn more about our Class of 2011 Senior Sessions? Please visit our website at www.stmseniors.com
1. I have an obsession with cars.
2. Laughing is my favorite thing to do!
3. I have never thought boys had cooties
4. I have two last names.
5. I’ve lived in 8 different houses in my lifetime.
6. I only have one cousin.
7. I smile a lot… But I have a very short fuse!
8. I’m a total nature freak.
9. I used to have an imaginary pet.
10. I’ve been the same weight for three years.
11. I’ve been the same height for four years.
12. Brown was my favorite color because I felt bad for it.
13. I had a fish tank full of guppies and snails!
14. I never use instructional manuals.
15. I learned to drive when I was 10, on a golf cart.
16. I’ve had the same best friend since 1st grade.
17. I have a secret love for country music.
18. I’ve never broken a bone.
19. I’m a very emotional person. Almost anything makes me cry.
20. I’ve never failed a class!
21. I discovered my fear of heights in the Wisc Dells.
22. I was the tallest person in my grade until high school.
23. Breakfast is my favorite meal.
24. I’m the only one in my family with curly hair.
25. Math is my favorite subject in school.