Milwaukee Senior Photography: Top Ten Inspirational Quotes From Elizabeth!
Posted on May 11, 2013
Great quotes can be found in all parts of our lives; in movies, TV shows, or books; in speeches by great world leaders, or found in words of wisdom from friends and family. My favorite quotes are the ones I can relate to and also make me think. They inspire me, lift me out of bad days, give me goals for the future, or encourage me to become a better person. Enjoy!
1.”A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures for anything.” -Irish proverb
2.“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.”
― Mother Teresa
3.”I have found that if you love life, life will love you back.” -Arthur Rubenstein
4.”Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it” -Roald Dahl
5. “Listen to the mustn’ts, child. Listen to the don’ts.
Listen to the shouldn’ts, the impossibles, the won’ts.
Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me…
Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.”
― Shel Silverstein
6. “Do your little bit of good where you are. It’s those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.” -Desmond Tutu
7.”The only disability in life is a bad attitude.” -Scott Hamilton
8. “As you grow older, you discover that you have two hands, one for helping others, and one for helping yourself.” -Audrey Hepburn
9. “All I know about the future is that it is what you make of it.” -Walter Mosley
10. “It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” -Albus Dumbledore (J.K. Rowling)