25 things you might not know about Shannen!
Posted on May 13, 2010 by Melissa
Thank you to our Class of 2011 model Shannen for sharing “25 things you might not know about me.”
Would you like to learn more about Shoot the Moon’s senior portraits? Please visit http://www.stmseniors.com
1. I have an interest in learning how to do weird things such as yodeling. My next goal: beat boxing.
2. I aspire to be either a fashion designer or fashion magazine editor when I’m older.
3. Dancing is a passion of mine. Mainly just looking like an idiot with friends…
4. I can breakdance. Not very good. but it’s still classified as breakdancing =]
5. I hope to be a Disney Character for a semester in Florida. Hopefully Belle!
6. I love to sing really loud just to look like an idiot. REALLY loud.
7. I don’t what my real singing voice sounds like. That’s the truth.
8. I like all kinds of music. However, Country is probably my favorite along with the “odd” music like Regina Spektor and John Mayer.
9. My mom wanted to name me Harley Sue. That would be my first name, not my first and middle.
10. I play the saxophone and piano. I try to teach myself guitar, but it doesn’t always work.
11. I’m obsessed with The Office. I forced myself to watch it through season two and then couldn’t stop watching after that. Now the “That’s What She Said” jokes are in my everyday vocabulary.
12. I’m upset that Cheban (or however you spell her name) is gone on American Idol. Lee is my only favorite left after her and Andrew Garcia were gone.
13. I’ve jumped off a mountain in Switzerland before.
14. I’mma pole-vaulter. I like to jump =]
15. I love to tumble, play volleyball, and softball.
16. I’m extremely jealous of people who like to read.
17. I can’t sit still for more than two minutes. this is the third time I’ve come back to this “autobiography.”
18. My dream car is a Stingray Corvette, white with a T-Top.
19. When I was little, I liked the Nanny and Golden Girls more than Sesame Street and Mr. Rogers.
20. I think Boy Meets World was the best show ever created.
21. It’s eleven thirty at night and I still haven’t gotten a gift for my brother’s wedding shower tomorrow morning which starts at like ten thirty/ eleven.
22. I strongly believe that lunchables were the greatest invention of all time.
23. I used to collect toe socks of all different colors and characters.
24. I have a brother who was Buzz Lightyear and Pluto in Disney World. Yet at the same time I have a sister who is a serious lawyer.
25. I went to Subway to get my free breakfast this morning.