25 things you might not know about Gina!
Posted on March 10, 2010 by Melissa
Our beautiful model Gina shared 25 things we might not know about her, take a look!
Do you want to be a Shoot the Moon model? Apply at www.stmphoto.com/models
1. I’ve never broken a bone, despite the fact that I bruise quite easily.
2. I’m a really big neat freak, especially when it comes to my room.
3. I’ll eat anything except plain tomatoes. I’ll eat tomato soup, ketchup, whatever- i just don’t like plain tomatoes.
4. I know it’s weird but I hate when things touch the front of my neck. I can’t wear any turtlenecks, tight necklaces, most sweatshirts, and I cut all of my t-shirts that aren’t v-necks.
5. For my whole life I’ve wanted to become a surgeon.
6. I love to dance and have been dancing for 15 years.
7. I make notecards and overstudy for almost every quiz and test.
8. I’m not a big fan of shopping unless it is for dresses or swim suits.
9. My biggest fear of the ocean is the undertow.
10. Technology hates me, or maybe I’m just extremely slow when it comes to computers and stuff. I don’t know how to use itunes, how to burn a cd, and it took me 10 minutes to figure out how to turn off my ipod.
11. I love doing hair and end up being hair dresser for my friends for several occasion
12. My favorite food is chocolate. Any kind will do.
13. I can fall asleep faster in the car than I can in my own bed
14. I watch every rerun of Friends that’s on tv even though I’ve seen every episode at least 5 times.
15. I’m not obsessed with “going green” but I really hate wasting paper.
16. I love dressing up for holidays, even the ones I don’t celebrate. I deck out in all green on St. Patrick’s day even though I am 0% Irish, and I bring out the christmas gear on the 25th even though I’m jewish.
17. I’m really good at rhyming. I don’t know why, it just comes to me.
18. I was bald until I was two.
19. I took taekwondo for 2 weeks, at which time my mom told me I had to choose between that and dance.
20. When I was in 3rd grade my sister and I got a hamster and named it Doodledandy Karina Phillips (doodles for short).
21. I love cards and board games.
22. I get really competitive when playing any kind of racket sport.
23. I had buck teeth and a haircut as short as my ears in 1st grade. This started my 6 year awkward stage.
24. I always have to get in and get out of my bed on the same side.
25. I love smiling and when someone tells me not to smile I find it very difficult to keep a straight face. Consequently, you will find that, against the rules, I am smiling on both my license and my passport.