25 Things You Might Not Know About Class of 2014 Senior Model, Amanda!
Posted on March 30, 2013
Amanda is another one of Shoot the Moon’s Class of 2014 senior models. A natural in front of the camera, Amanda is easy to work with and one of the sweetest girls I’ve met. We had a blast shooting some great images at our Mequon location and I can’t wait to work with her for her extended portrait session. Meet Amanda!
25 Things You Might Not Know About Amanda!
1. I HATE candy (excluding chocolate)
2. I have eleven birds (nine parakeets and two cockatiels)
3. I am a make-up fanatic- Chanel, Dior, Bobbi Brown, Smashbox, YSL
4. My favorite color is purple
5. I have participated in First Stage Children’s Theater shows like BIG The Musical, U:BUG:ME, and Diary of a Spider, a Worm, and a Fly
6. I took ballet when I was little
7. 99% of my jewelry is pearls
8. The sterling silver bracelet that I wear every day is from 1977 when my dad bought it in Washington DC for my grandma
9. My favorite stuffed animal growing up was a leopard that I creatively named ‘Leopard Kitty’
10. My favorite type of ice cream is Praline Pecan
11. My favorite number is 24
12. I don’t like PLL the TV series; I LOVE the books
13. I love Castle, The Following, Bones, Modern Family, The Mindy Project, New Girl and Scandal
14. My mother is my main role model; I love her to death!!
15. I love spring anything: clothes, weather, birds, etc.
16. I want to pursue fashion merchandising!!
17. I am allergic to cedar chip shavings aka pet bedding
18. I love volunteering for Big Brothers Big Sisters!!
19. I have some interesting nicknames: Manda, Mandrin, Amandy, and Bambi
20. My favorite movie is The Family Stone, it makes me cry every time!!
21. I am weirdly obsessed with Moroccan Oil…
22. Two favorite places to shop are Nordstrom and J.Crew
23. Octopus tentacles gross me out!!
24. I am a Harry Potter geek- I grew up reading the series with my mom.
25. Anne Hathaway is my favorite actress and role model.